Big Boulder is two weeks away and everything is really coming together beautifully. The world’s first conference on social data already has top-notch speakers such as Ryan Sarver of Twitter, Joe Fernandez of Klout and Sean Bruich of Facebook. But…we’re not done yet! Today we’re excited to announce ten new speakers who are leading the world in social data innovation.
We’re excited to announce:
- Yael Garten, Senior Data Scientist, Team Lead for Mobile Data Analytics at LinkedIn
- SJ Camarata, Director at ESRI
- Kenneth Little, Director of Engineering at Tumblr
- Martin Remy, Lead, Data Team at Automattic
- Mike Preuss, Business Development at Formspring
- Richard Tibbetts, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer at StreamBase
- Shawn Rogers, Vice President Research BI/DW at Enterprise Management Associates
- Nicole Glaros, Managing Director at TechStars
- Ian Cairns, Principal at Watershed Strategies
- Myles Sutherland, Manager of Emerging Business at ESRI
Our conference hotel, the St Julien is completely booked for Thursday night, but we’ve made accommodations at other nearby hotels. See our venue page for more details!