One of the reasons that we at love working in the Boulder Valley is because of the incredible and talented companies that make up the local business ecosystem. Given the depth and quality of innovative organizations that make Boulder their home, we’re extremely excited and very honored to announce today that we’ve won the Boulder County Business Report (BCBR) Innovative Quotient (IQ) Award for Social Media/Mobile Applications.
Presented by the BCBR, the IQ Awards is an annual event that honors the most innovative new products and services developed by companies and organizations, with a special emphasis on advanced technologies, innovations within a particular business sector and sustainable business practices.
Congratulations to all of last nights winners, with a big shout out to our fellow Foundry family member Standing Cloud who won the award in the Internet/Web category. Below is a list of companies that were recognized and their respective categories:
- Green/Sustainability: OPX Biotechnologies Inc.
- Social Media/Mobile Applications: Gnip Inc.
- Nonprofits: Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence
- Software: Accurence Inc.
- Natural Products: Cooper Tea Co. and Third Street Chai
- Sports & Outdoors: Crescent Moon Snowshoes
- Consumer Products & Services: Agloves
- Internet/Web: Standing Cloud Inc.
- Innovation Accelerator: Boulder Innovation Center and Longmont Entrepreneurial Network
- Business Products & Services: Radish Systems LLC
Thank you to the Boulder County Business Report for recognizing the amazing innovation that exists in our community and congrats again to all of our fellow winners! Keep the innovation flowing, Boulder.
For more info, check out our press release.