Big Boulder is just over a month away, and we’re excited to announce seven incredible new speakers to the Big Boulder agenda. When we started planning the first social data conference, we wanted to put together a world class speaker list. We’ve been thrilled by the response and are excited to add speakers from companies such as Tumblr and Get Satisfaction. We’re also working on some really interesting panels so keep your eye out for more to come!
Below is a list of our latest additions, and you can also see the complete list of speakers.
- Tumblr: Derek Gottfrid, VP of Product, and Danielle Strle, Community Team
- Get Satisfaction: Wendy Lea, CEO
- Altimeter: Susan Etlinger, Industry Analyst
- GetGlue: Jesse Burros, Business Development
- Vanilla: Mark Sullivan, CEO
- The Net Savvy Executive: Nathan Gilliatt, Analyst
If you’d like to attend, but aren’t a Gnip customer, we’re looking for volunteers to help with photography and live blogging.